FedLock is looking for candidates who have a passion for the art of client care, a commitment to excellent communication and a drive for success. We are one of the region’s leaders in physical security.
Responsibilities include speaking with clients, coordinating work details for our entire operation, daily fast-paced problem solving, utilization of the Company’s custom designed software package, as well as related responsibilities.
Candidate will possess a team-first, positive attitude. You must have a proven track record of meeting deadlines and solid client service abilities. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must along with a professional demeanor.
- Regular performance reviews – know where you stand!
- Enjoy 80 hours of PTO annually!
- We celebrate all major holidays and then some! Enjoy a long weekend the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and more!
- Locksmithing and Access Control– a proven market with solid job security!
- We pay 65% towards the cost of our group health, vision and dental plans for individuals and their dependents, and 100% for life insurance!
- We have a gym on-premises!
- Great team members!
- AND MORE!
Please submit your Cover Letter, Resume and Salary Requirements to:LYNDA RUNKLES