Purchasing & Inventory Coordinator
We are looking for candidates with integrity, commitment and a solid work ethic to join our team of professionals! Put your passion of client service, commitment to excellence and drive for success to work for one of the area’s industry leaders.
- Firm understanding of the purchasing process and maintaining inventory databases
- Passion for seeking out and obtaining the best pricing possible
- Team player who enjoys positive results
- Deadline driven
- Possess a professional demeanor and a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills are crucial for this position
- Regular performance reviews – know where you stand!
- Enjoy 80 hours of PTO annually!
- We celebrate all major holidays and then some! Enjoy a long weekend the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and more!
- Locksmithing and Access Control– a proven market – solid job security!
- We pay 65% towards the cost of our group health, vision and dental plans for individuals and their dependents, and 100% for life insurance!
- We have a gym on-premises!
- Great team members!
- AND MORE!
Please submit your Cover Letter, Resume and Salary Requirements to:LYNDA RUNKLES