Purchasing & Inventory Coordinator
We are looking for candidates with initiative, commitment and a solid work ethic to join our team of professionals! Put your passion of client service, commitment to excellence and drive for success to work for one of the area’s industry leaders.
- Actual experience is helpful but not mandatory
- Passion for seeking out and obtaining the best pricing / best delivery time
- Team player who enjoys positive results
- Deadline driven
- Possess a professional demeanor and a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills are crucial for this position
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Superb training at full salary
- Regular performance and salary reviews – know where you stand!
- Enjoy 80 hours of PTO annually!
- We celebrate all major holidays and then some! Enjoy long holiday weekends!
- Locks, doors and access control– a proven market – solid job security!
- We pay towards the cost of our group health, vision and dental plans for individuals AND their dependents!
- We pay short-term and long-term disability premiums, and cover you with life insurance – impressive!
- Great team members!
- AND MORE!
Please submit your Cover Letter, Resume and Salary Requirements to:Michael Groves