- Learn your trade with the area’s best!
- Join us with no industry experience. We prefer to teach you with our intensive training program led by experienced course leaders….and enjoy being compensated at the same time!
- Work vehicle, fuel, maintenance, and work apparel provided along with tools of the trade!
- Quality of life – no weekend or on-call work!
- We are an environmentally conscious company!
- Continual training – no stagnation!
WANT MORE? WE UNDERSTAND!
- Regular performance reviews – know where you stand!
- Enjoy 80 hours of PTO annually
- We celebrate all major holidays and then some! Enjoy a long weekend the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and more!
- Locksmithing and Access Control– a proven market with solid job security!
- We pay 65% towards the cost of our group health, vision and dental plans for individuals and their dependents, and 100% life insurance – impressive!
- We have a gym on-premises!
- Great team members!
- AND MORE!
WHAT DO WE ASK FROM YOU?
- Previous experience with hand and basic power tools (drills, saws, etc.)
- We ask for your dedication and enthusiasm to work with others just like you – committed to building a career in the profession of Locksmithing!
Contact us today, as we want our success story (since 1989 and stronger than ever) to be your success story! Please submit your Cover Letter, Resume and Salary Requirements to:Michael Groves