- Excellent salary and benefits
- Develop your skillset with the area’s best
- Industry stability to grow your career
- Join us with no industry experience. We prefer to teach you with our superb training program led by experienced course leaders….and enjoy being compensated at the same time
- Work vehicle, fuel, maintenance, and work apparel provided along with tools of the trade
- No weekend or on-call work
- Continual training at full salary – no stagnation
WANT MORE? WE UNDERSTAND!
- Regular performance and salary reviews – know where you stand
- Enjoy 80 hours of PTO annually
- We celebrate all major holidays (paid) and then some. Enjoy a long weekend the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and more.
- Locks, doors and access control– a proven market with solid job security
- We have an excellent employer-paid health, vision and dental plan for you AND your dependents
- We pay short-term and long-term disability premiums, and cover you with life insurance – impressive
- Great team members
- AND MORE
WHAT DO WE ASK FROM YOU?
- Previous experience with hand and basic power tools (drills, hammer, screwdriver, etc.)
- We ask for your dedication and enthusiasm to team with others just like you
Contact us today, as we want our success story (since 1989) to be your success story! Please submit your Cover Letter, Resume and Salary Requirements to:Michael Groves