Our Expertise Isn’t Limited to Locks
Securing, repairing or gaining access is just the tip of the iceberg. We are experts with:
- Combination changes
- Finding lost combinations on opened safes
- Electronic lock upgrades
- Troubleshooting of mechanical or electronic safe locks
- Biometric safe locks installed
- Supply, service and repair on all X-series and S&G locks according to federal specifications
- Emergency opening by drilling or slicing of safes
- Preventive Maintenance on locks, doors, hinges and boltwork
- Supply, repair or replace GSA container parts, including drawer heads, handles, drawer slides, etc.
- Supply, repair or replace safe deposit box parts
- Bolting down of commercial and residential safes
- Adjustments and calibration of working boltwork
- Generate keys for key overrides on residential and commercial safes
Our technicians have spent countless hours training, both in-house and with the industry's most knowledgeable people in the U.S. They have attended manufacturers' classroom training and adhere to strict GSA standards and regulations.
FedLock is locally operated and provides quick response time throughout the Washington DC metro area. We work onsite at your location so safe contents don't have to leave the premises. We have 30 years experience working with commercial, government and home safes and can provide references, if requested.
Contact us at email@example.com or 703-525-1436 to speak to a safe expert!