These products include arm pulls, foot pulls, and exit devices and can be used with an elbow, forearm or foot to minimize the spread of germs. Some of these options can also be integrated with access control to maintain security levels.
Auto operators can be installed on a variety of doors: main building entries, suite entries, and restrooms. Operators can be integrated with access control systems so that people must use a valid fob before the operator will activate. Operators comply with ADA standards.
WAVE TECHNOLOGY HAS MANY BENEFITS:
- Allows for completely hands-free entry
- Reliable and established technology with warranty
- New installation or retrofitted on existing operators
- Meets ADA and Fire Code
- Can be integrated with access control to work with fobs
- Wireless or hard wired connection