We are seeking an experienced individual who exhibits exceptional organizational skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include obtaining quotes, shipment, client follow-up, purchase orders, AP, AR, credit applications, collection calls, and various other related tasks.
- Minimum of an associate’s degree in accounting/finance or related coursework with commensurate experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess the aptitude and attitude to get the job done
- look forward to working within a team in a growing environment
- Strong software skills a must
- Regular performance and salary reviews – know where you stand!
- Enjoy 80 hours of PTO annually!
- We celebrate all major holidays and then some! Enjoy a long weekend the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and more!
- Locks, doors and access control– a proven market – solid job security!
- We pay towards the cost of our group health, vision and dental plans for individuals AND their dependents!
- We pay short-term and long-term disability premiums, and cover you with life insurance – impressive!
- Great team members!
- AND MORE!
Submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements today!Michael Groves