FedLock is the Arlington, Virginia-based leader in access control, physical security integration and commercial real estate electronic access control integration solutions. FedLock is Metro DC’s dynamic leader across the board since 1989. There is massive room for growth. We look forward to bringing on board an energetic and ambitious individual to assist with developing great relationships with our burgeoning client base.
We are seeking individuals who possess initiative, as well as the ability to work well within a team setting. You are a really good communicator; you are keen to jump into special tasks relating to company growth. You will represent the company brand by working with our vast and rapidly growing clientele, from the highest levels of the government agency personnel to the executive level in the private sector. Prior experience in the areas of communication and follow-ups, strong written and verbal communication skills, and your ability to work in a team environment are pluses!
Do you :
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess good organization and planning abilities
- Enjoy a collaborative, team effort to build relationships with clients
- Have strong initiative
- Enjoy being solo, as well as with the team
- Enjoy continual learning and training to enhance your skillset
- Understand the importance of hitting deadlines
- Regular performance reviews – know where you stand!
- Enjoy 80 hours of PTO annually!
- We celebrate all major holidays and then some! Enjoy a long weekend the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and more!
- Locksmithing and Access Control– a proven market – solid job security!
- We pay 65% towards the cost of our group health, vision and dental plans for individuals and their dependents, and 100% for life insurance!
- We have a gym on-premises!
- Great team members!
- AND MORE!
Please submit your Cover Letter, Resume and Salary Requirements to:Michael Groves