We are searching for a creative and customer-oriented individual that wants to be a part of a dynamic team directly supporting the organization to create winning responses. Experience with customer focus and strong follow-up is required. Qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of one year experience. Must have Microsoft software knowledge.
Candidate will possess:
- A team-first, positive attitude
- Past proven performance of meeting deadlines
- Solid client service abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Highly organized
- Independent thinker
- Collaborative team member
- Regular performance reviews – know where you stand!
- Enjoy 80 hours of PTO annually!
- We celebrate all major holidays and then some! Enjoy a long weekend the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and more!
- Locksmithing and Access Control– a proven market – solid job security!
- We pay 65% towards the cost of our group health, vision and dental plans for individuals and their dependents, and 100% for life insurance!
- We have a gym on-premises!
- Great team members!
- AND MORE!
Please submit your Cover Letter, Resume and Salary Requirements to:LYNDA RUNKLES