Fire Code Friday: Inspection
TGIFire Code Friday! Are you ready for inspection? To meet NFPA 80:
* labels must be visible and legible
* no holes or surface breaks in the door or frame
* clearances between door and frame are within allowable limits
* door, frame, hinges and hardware are secure, aligned and in working order
* latching hardware operates and securely latches door in the closed position
* signage on the door doesn’t exceed 5% of the area of the door. Signage can NOT be attached with hardware.
Contact us if you have any questions or would like for us to take a look at hardware.